This Free Hyperlink Analyzer or simply Link Analyzer by SEO Helpify is an online tool that can be used to search for the use of hyperlinks on a website or a web application. Whether you're conducting a regular Link Audit or being curious about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your website, this tool will make your life a ton easier. But, the tool can only process hyperlinks of only the webpage present at the entered URL, which results in the fact that if you want to conduct an analysis on multiple web pages, you must enter them separately.
- seohelpify.com is not the same as
- seohelpify.com/article-rewriter, hence, the analyzer's analysis is different for both of these web pages.
Since we, at SEO Helpify, ❤ to make things easier for humanity, the tool is as easy as eating a Big Mac Burger. Quite literally. All you have to do is to enter the domain name of your website, or the URL of the webpage you want to analyze and then just press the big red and observe the analysis shower rows and rows of hyperlinks contained by the webpage. Internal and external, both types of hyperlinks will be shown with their destination URLs. Once the results are shown, you can download them as a CSV file that can be opened in any spreadsheet editor such as Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice Calc, Google Sheets. etc.
Why should I perform regular Link Analysis?
This high-quality deep-learning website link checker by SEO Helpify is one of the best in business for many website owners, article writers, & bloggers due to the fact that it's able to catch all the inbound and outbound hyperlinks of the webpage at the entered URL. From the outcomes, you could effortlessly make a hyperlink analysis of your website or web application and evaluate it to the range of inbound/outbound links of your rival websites.
The effect of Search Engine Rankings on your website can either be disastrous or be excessively rewarding. On top of that, Tech Giants such as Google, Facebook, and Microsoft are using robots called web spiders/crawlers to rank websites. That's why it's a milestone to have your web pages freed from horrific links and spam anchors as it will decline your reputation in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
What will this Link Analyzer return?
The Link Analyzer tool returns the following analytical parameters from the webpage at the entered URL
- Total Links: The total amount of hyperlinks container by the webpage.
- Internal Links: The amount of hyperlinks that redirect the user to another page of the same website.
- External Links: The amount of hyperlinks that redirect the user to another website.
- NoFollow Links: The amount of hyperlinks with a rel="nofollow" HTML tag applied to them. The nofollow tag tells search engines to ignore that link.
- Table of internal & external links, each with its NoFollow or DoFollow attribute.